The simple answer is no! You cannot separate enchantments from other items in Minecraft. Enchantments are some sort of bonuses given in Minecraft which can be further applied to various weapons, tools, armors with the aid of enchantment tables. Some of the good enchantments in Minecraft are Mending, Sharpness, unbreaking, efficiency, power, looting, and much more.
If you are playing in the survival mode of the game, then it is recommended that you enchant the fortune first. Many people desire to separate these enchantments from the tools like there are multiple enchantments that don’t go well together, for example, Piercing ||, Frost Walker ||| and Bane of Anthropoids 4 which don’t work well together on a single object.
So, again people stick to the very basic problem of whether or not the enchantments can be separated from the items. There are some Mods like Minefactory Reloaded which do offer ways to do this, but it can’t be done in Vanilla.
List of enchantments in Minecraft
Enchanting your tools in Minecraft can aid you in boosting up your abilities and winning the game easily. Following is a list of enchantments in the game:
All Purpose Enchantments
- Un breaking
- Curse of Vanishing
- Sweeping Edge
- Knock back
- Fire Aspect
- Bane of Arthropods
- Aqua Affinity
- Soul Speed
- Projectile Protection
- Frost Walker
- Fire Protection
- Feather Falling
- Curse of Binding
- Blast Protection
- Depth Strider
- Quick Charge
- Silk Touch
- Luck of the sea
Best Enchantments in Minecraft
Minecraft is not just a simple and ordinary mining game but rather there is much more to it. A plenty of other detailed features make the game much more interesting and fun and one such thing is enchantments.
These items can be applied to other equipment to enhance them. You will require two diamonds, one book, and four obsidians in order to craft an enchantment table. Following is the list of best enchantments in Minecraft:
- Fortune: It is a solid fact that Minecraft is a resource collection and mining focused game and for this reason, fortune can be considered the best enchantment in this game. This enchantment can be used for getting more resources like you can get more diamonds instead of one when mining.
- Sharpness: This enchantment helps sharpen the weapons to inflict a much heavier blow towards the enemy.
- Looting: This enchantment will increase the number of mob drops after they are killed.
- Mending: As the name indicates, this enchantment aids in mending the broken tools in Minecraft.
- Silk Touch: Silk Touch enchantment helps in mining some blocks which cannot be mined themselves.
Read More on Minecraft: