Making a Bed in Minecraft
Sleeping is a very essential part of the day and everyone needs it right? So is the case in this realistic and detailed game, Minecraft, where everything is made out of blocks. A bed in Minecraft is also a block and crafting it is a very essential part of the game.
This is particularly because you need this block at night, otherwise it would be difficult for you to spend time in darkness and you will have to find a suitable place to hide. Various dangerous mobs will appear at night which can attack you and this is why, it is better to protect yourself.
In order to craft a bed, following essentials are required:
- 3 wool
- Crafting Table
- 3 wooden planks
How To Make a Table?
After you have collected all these essential items, proceed to follow the given steps in order to construct the table:
- To proceed with, you will require some wooden logs to construct the table. Minimum 2 are recommended.
- Then, transform these logs into wooden planks.
- Now, first you will have to make a crafting table for which you will have to put 4 of these planks into the crafting menu. Make sure you fill each of the slots in the square.
- After this, search for sheep in order to find wool. Minimum 3 wools are required.
- Do not kill the sheep as happens in certain scenarios, but instead use shears to do this. A single use of shears on a sheep yields 1 to 3 pieces of wool.
- When you have collected enough wool and all your blocks are completed, it is time you construct a bed.
- For this, first open the crafting table GUI.
- Then, put together a line of wood in the middle or bottom row of the crafting table.
- At the end, you can place a layer of wool at the top of the wood and your bed is complete.
How to place a bed in Minecraft?
The next step after making a bed is placing it. In order to do so, consider following the given steps:
- First of all, you will have to add the bed in the hotbar and ensure that it is a selected item in the bar.
- After this, proceed to place your pointer at the location/block where you want to place your bed.
- Minimum of 2 blocks are required to place a bed.
- The block you selected will be highlighted in the game window when you do so.
How to make a white bed in Minecraft?
Making a white bed in the game can help avoid mobs which will be seen spawning at night. In order to make a white bed, follow these steps:
- First, proceed to open a 3×3 crafting grid.
- Then, place 3 wools and 3 wooden planks in the grid. Any kind of wood can be used including acacia, dark oak, crimson, jungle, oak, spruce, birch, or warped plank etc.
- 3 wools should be placed in the first row and 3 planks must be placed in the second row.
- When you have crafted this, move this new item to the inventory and your bed is completed!