|App Name||Paytm Spoof APK Download Latest Version (Fake Screenshot Generator)|
|Last Updated||1 Day Ago|
Paytm is an app which is designed to perform online transactions anywhere in India, anytime, while Paytm Spoof APK is the another application which creates fake screenshots of the Paytm transactions. This application is a source of joy and fun for the customers.
You may know that Paytm is one of the top ones in India, where people use it for various transactions, online banking procedures, online shopping etc. However, this application is a copy and is not meant as a source of harm at all, it is only used as a prank and as a source of enjoyment.
People use this application to get fake receipts of the Paytm app and then fool their friends and family members. This application is entirely free of cost and is developed for android systems.
What is Spoof Paytm APK?
Paytm Spoof can help you deceive your family and friends very easily and you can enjoy doing fun with them. It allows you to add your name in the fake transaction. In this way, you can deceive your family members and friends about the transaction receipt. This app is very funny to use. It is available all over the world but it gained the most popularity in India.
This is an offline application so you don’t have to worry about the availability of the Internet. If you are out with your family and friends and have to make an ATM transaction, then you can fool them by making a fake transaction.
However, this application can sometimes used for illegal purposes, but the reason behind its creation was for entertainment purposes only. It requires only 10 MB of storage, so you don’t have to worry about storage space either. This app will work only on android systems of 4.1 or higher, it won’t work for lower android versions.
How To Use Paytm
Paytm wallet is a very safe and secure way of sending money. You can easily add money into your wallet using a credit or a debit card or through internet banking or UPI. Consider following the below mentioned steps in order to use a Paytm wallet:
- To proceed with, consider downloading the Paytm application on your mobile phone.
- Then, create an account on it by signing in with your email address.
- If you want to access your account on the website, consider opening the Paytm official page and scan the QR code present on the Paytm mobile app.
- When your account is created, you can then start to add money through internet banking, UPI, or credit or debit cards.
- Saving your account details on your device will lead to easier and faster transactions.
Paytm customer care number
Paytm provides a very efficient customer support staff and this is the reason behind their such a large popularity. Their customer support is available in English and Hindi and is available 24/7. Their helpline numbers for Bank, Wallet, and Payments is 0120-4456-456.
Paytm Mall Shopping Orders related queries can be contacted on 0120-4606060 and the helpline number for Travel and Hostels is 0120-4880-880. The company contacts its customers normally between 10 AM to 8 PM.
All sorts of queries or issues are solved immediately as the company is very quick in its response. Also, it must be noticed that you will have to enter your basic details like order ID etc. when reporting a problem or anything of such sort.
Paytm ifsc code
If you are wondering what Indian Financial System Code is, then you are definitely in the right place. They are a set of alphanumeric codes having 11 digits and are normally used by the central bank to single out the branches of banks in the3 NEFT.
These codes are considered essential in order to transfer money from one account to another. No two banks will have the same IFSC codes and this is the specialty that allows the central banks to locate the bank branches easily.
The first four digits of this code are a representation of the name of the bank and the last six digits represent the branch. The IFSC Code for Paytm is PYTM0123456 and you cannot make a transaction without this code.
Paytm credit card
Paytm offers two types of credit cards for its users- Paytm SBI Card and Paytm SBI Card SELECT. These credit cards can be used for a variety of purposes including paying bills, buying tickets, etc. Consider following the below mentioned steps in order to add a credit card in Paytm:
- To proceed with, open the Paytm mobile application and tap on the three horizontal lines icon available to open the menu.
- Then, open the ‘My Payment Settings’ option.
- Under this option, click on ‘Settings’
- Then tap on the ‘Add New Card’ option available in blue.
- After this a pop up message will appear and tap on Proceed after that.
- Then, select the payment option as Credit Card and then add your Card number details.
- Select the expiry and CVV code.
- Click on Pay now and enter a one time password and you are ready to go.
Features of Fake Paytm App:
- Spoof Paytm APK has gained a lot of popularity in India soon after it was released. This app is a source of enjoyment and making fun of people around you.
- You can create a fake account and receipts to prank people with this app.
- This app does not require any registration from real accounts. Anyone with any name can make a fake account.
- There is no need of any fee to make the account as it is totally free to use.
How to Download Paytm Spoof APK on Android:
- First of all, download the Spoof version of the Paytm APK from the link given in the download button.
- Then, install the downloaded file which will be named as “paytm.spoof.apk”.
- The installation will take a few seconds after which you can enjoy fooling people with fake transactions or receipts of Paytm App.
Also Check Out Cash App Plus Plus APK, which is another finance app.