Unfortunately, you cannot send $10,000 on Cash App if you have an unverified account. However, if you have a verified Cash App account, then it is possible to send $10,000 in two weeks time because Cash App has a sending limit of $7,500 per week. Also, initially you will be able to send $7,500 through the app and you can complete the remaining payment of $2,500 next week to complete the total amount.
If you are also looking to invest $10,000, then we are displeased to inform you that you will have to wait for 2 weeks to do that. Also, first you will have to verify your Cash App account in order to increase the sending and receiving limit.
What is the Cash App Sending Limit?
If you are looking to invest somewhere in a business and want to make a huge transaction through Cash App, then it is high time that you get to know about the rules and regulations of Cash App. Also, If you want to know about the weekly sending and receiving limit of Cash App, then you are definitely in the right place.
When you first create an account and sign in into the application, your weekly sending limit is $250 and the receiving limit is up to $1,000 within a 30 days period. But once your account is verified and your identity is confirmed on the application, then your weekly sending limit increases to up to $7,500.
When talking about the receiving limit, there is no set receiving limit and you can receive whatever amount you require with a verified account.
Read More On Cash App:
- Cash App Carding Method
- Cash App ++ APK Download
- Cash App Glitch – Ways To Get Money on Cash App
- How To Find Someone On Cash App With Username?
Is it possible to send $10,000 through Cash App?
Yes! You can send $10,000 through Cash App only if you have a verified account and that too, within a period of 2 weeks, as the weekly sending limit of Cash App for a verified account is $7,500 per week. We have mentioned a positive statement because sending $10,000 is possible, be it in a period of two long weeks.
Also, with an unverified account, you can send $250 per week, which accounts to 40 weeks by doing simple math. So, it is prescribed to wait for your account to be verified in order to send money.
Steps to verify your account to send $10,000 on Cash App:
You can verify your account by completing the given steps:
- Open the application and log into your account.
- Then, go to your profile and tap on the Personal tab appearing in the drop down menu.
- Enter all your personal details as required.
- After you have applied for verification, you will have to further wait for 24 to 48 hours in order to get a confirmation.
How to send $10,000 through Cash App?
You can send $10,000 on Cash by following the given steps:
- Open the Cash App mobile application and tap on the $ sign present at the bottom.
- Then, enter $7,500.
- After this, tap on Pay.
- Enter all the required details and in the ‘for’ field, add a note about the reason you are sending money for.
- Next, tap ‘Pay’ and the money will be sent automatically.
- You can send the remaining $2,500 amount next week.