How to transfer all of your Cash App funds?
Cash App is a very popular peer to peer money transfer application that allows users to send and receive money. If, in case, you need to close your account for some reasons, consider following the below mentioned steps:
- In order to close a Cash App account, make sure you first send all your money somewhere else if you have any.
- For this purpose, tap on the home icon appearing below.
- Then, tap on the Cash Out option and all of your money will be transferred to your link bank account.
How to delete a Cash App account?
Consider following the below mentioned steps in order to delete a Cash App account:
- To proceed with, open the Cash App and scroll down to click on the Banking tab available below.
- Then, tap on the Cash Out option present below the Cash Balance tab.
- Further proceed towards the account icon appearing in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on Support.
- Further at the bottom of the screen, click on the Something Else option.
- A new page will appear on which, proceed to scroll down and click on Account Settings.
- Here, an option will appear saying Close my Cash App Account. Click on it.
- Make a confirmation by hitting on the Confirm option.
Can a Cash App account be temporarily deactivated?
Yes, Cash App accounts can be deactivated temporarily for specific reasons and then can be reactivated and used again. For this reason, consider following the given steps:
- To proceed with, launch the Cash App mobile application.
- Then, go to the Account Settings option available below.
- After this, tap on the ‘Personal Information’ tab available.
Read More on Cash App: