Cash App is an application developed for money transfers and transactions and you can order a Cash App card too. This card will prove to be of great benefit as the application offers various discounts when you pay through it. Also, you get free money if you use Cash App ++. You can take the following measures to order the Cash App Card:
- Tap the Cash Card tab present on the home screen of the application.
- Then tap “Get Card”.
- Tap continue and follow the steps given.
In How Much Time Will It Arrive?
Cash App Card normally arrive within 10 business days. Once you order the card either through Apple Pay or Google Pay, it can be used immediately. The minimum age requirement to order a Cash App Card is 18 years of age. If your card doesn’t arrive within 10 days, you can contact the help center for details.
Obtaining Cash App Card via Mail
You may choose whether to receive a physical card or a virtual one. For a physical card to arrive via mail, it normally takes 5 to 7 business days. One thing to note is that you will receive the physical card only after you have activated your virtual card.
Activating the Virtual Card
You will have to enter your personal information to get a virtual card. You must then activate the card before it can be used. Activating the card requires some conditions to be fulfilled which are: You must be of minimum 18 years of age, you must be a US citizen or a person legally residing in the United States, all the information you provided to the application is truthful, current, accurate and complete, you have received a copy of the terms and conditions and agreed to bound to those conditions and you have accepted your card.
Track Cash App Card Transactions in Mail
You can also track your Cash App Card:
- Launch the application on your device.
- Then click on the activity tab present on the home screen.
- There will appear your transaction history.
- Each of the payments will be labeled with a payment method- Debit/ Credit Card, Cash Card, or wallet balance.
- Click on each payment and review your transaction history and view the details.
- When you are done, you can click back.