The modern world is going through a process of digitization and the world has completely switched to automated processes instead of manual ones. But when it comes to record keeping, many of our processes are still manual and traditional, which makes the process both dull and slow. There may be one explanation to this: digital records can prove to be very risky and can be lost all of a sudden in one go. To avoid such data wastage, people still prefer manual work.
Cash App knows all these issues and has come up with a strategy that can tackle all such problems. Cash App allows its users to take a printed copy of the cash receipt to make the process more safe and secure. Following is the detailed account of the Cash App transaction printing.
How To Print Out Cash App Transactions?
Printing Cash App transactions can prove to be very helpful in managing your finances. Hard copies are much safer and can be saved for the future. Consider following the below mentioned steps in order to print the transaction statement or history:
- Open the Cash App website on your computer and log into your account.
- Then go to the Activity tab which is located on the left hand side of the screen.
- Further proceed to click on the Statement tab located in the right corner.
- Here, you will notice a “Export CSV” icon which will export your Cash App transaction in the CSV format.
- Then you will find a month-wise transaction history option.
- Then review your Cash App payment history with the amount, date, time, and month.
- Now, click on the Print option located in the top right corner. You can also press “CTRL and P Keys” altogether for the same process.
- Ensure that your printer is connected with the computer and working properly, and then click on the Print option.
- Your Cash App Transaction will then be printed in a short time.
Note: Cash App Mobile App can’t be used for this purpose.
Can Cash App Transaction History Be Saved?
Yes, Cash App Transaction history can be saved in a PDF or a CSV file. Consider following these steps in order to save the transaction:
- Open the Cash App application on your computer.
- Then, proceed to log in to your account.
- Further, click on the Activity tab which is present on the left side on the screen.
- Then click on the Statement icon.
After you have followed the given steps, you will be provided with an option to choose whatever format you desire.
For choosing the CSV format:
- Click on the Export CSV tab.
- Then, click on the download button present in the top right corner.
- The downloaded file can now be accessed in the downloads folder of the computer.
In order to choose the PDF format, follow the given steps:
- First of all, click on the Print tab available, or either press CTRL and P keys together.
- After this, you will see a downside arrow. Tap on this arrow to change the file’s destination which you intended to download.
- Then select “Save as a PDF file” which will appear in the drop down menu.
- Further, proceed to enter the desired name of the file and choose the destination where you want it to be placed.
- Click on the “Save” option to complete the process.
- You can now go to that folder you chose to access the downloaded file.
Can Cash App Transactions be Reversed?
Unfortunately, No. the Cash App Transactions cannot be reversed. For this purpose, it is highly important to read carefully before you make any transaction on the application. If the money is sent to the wrong person accidentally, then there is no way that money can be refunded or reversed.
Yes, however, you can get the money back under certain circumstances if that “wrong person” decides to give you the money back with good intentions.
Is There Any Way By Which I Can View My Cash App Monthly Investing Statements?
Yes, you can view your Cash App monthly investing statements by following the given steps:
- First of all, open the Cash App application on your mobile and sign in into your account.
- Then, tap on the Profile icon present in the Cash App home screen.
- Further, tap on the ‘Personal’ tab.
- Then scroll down and you will find a ‘Downloads’ option given.
- Proceed to tap on the ‘Monthly Statements’ icon.
- Then select your month.
You can now view your Cash App monthly investing statements.
Are Cash App Transactions Public?
No! Cash App Transactions aren’t public as Cash App is a very safe and transparent application, aimed at preserving user’s data and privacy. The person who owns the account can see his/her transaction history after logging into it. No other person except the user can be able to view it in any case. Also, you can easily access and download your Cash App account statement.
The payment history of the account can be viewed within 24 hours after the transaction. One important thing to note is that all of this is visible only in the desktop version of the application. Cash App transaction history cannot be deleted by signing into the account in any case. The only way you can get rid of this history is to close or delete the Cash App account.
Cash App is a very simple and safe application that will allow easy transaction processes. These transaction receipts can be printed in hard form to avoid data loss. The process involved in printing these receipts is very easy and mentioned above.
Cash App transaction history can be saved in either PDF or CSV format, but cannot be deleted at any cost. Moreover, you should also know about fake cash app payment generator if you want to be on the safe side