Why doesn’t YouTube show the Upload Date?
YouTube being the second most searched platform after Google attracts a wide audience. Many of the viewers are complaining about the Upload Date not being available on the videos and if you are also one of those facing a similar issue, then this article is definitely for you. This problem has been witnessed mostly with people having smaller screens. Multiple ways are there to fix this issue and the below guide will aid you to do so.
How to fix the YouTube Upload Date issue
Although whatever solution you may adopt may be a temporary one, as only YouTube can fix this problem. Following are some of the guidelines to help evade this situation:
Using Chrome Extension
Downloading a Chrome Extension called YouTube Upload Time can help fix this problem. Following steps may be adopted for this purpose:
- Open the Google Chrome web store and install YouTube Upload Time Extension.
- Then, open your desired YouTube video and tap on the already installed extension.
- Time Zones can also be adjusted in order to view Upload Time on the video.
YouTube Metadata Online Tool
In order to avail this tool:
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video and open the YouTube Metadata online and paste the link in the search bar.
- Scroll down and you will find the Video bar.
- The exact date and time of the video will be seen present on the video here.
Zoom Level Adjustment
The easiest way one could solve this problem is by zooming in on the video, which will show you the upload date easily. In order to do this, consider these steps:
- Proceed by opening your desired YouTube video on the browser.
- The Ctrl key is responsible for the zoom option and you can either tap on + or – sign to zoom in or out.
- Make sure you zoom the level to up to 90% to 125%.
- Reload the page and you will see the upload date being written with the video.